Ruth and Travis’ intimate ceremony took place at Louland Falls just up Parley’s Canyon. They were married in front of their immediate family and a few of their closest friends. One of the sweetest moments during the ceremony was when they each took a moment to speak to the guests and thank them for all of their support. After the intimate ceremony many more guests arrived to celebrate that evening with mexican food, a bluegrass band, and favors of maple syrup from Ruth’s home state of Vermont. There was also homemade pie for dessert!
Click here to view a slideshow!
- Ceremony & Reception: Louland Falls
- Bride’s Gown: Enzoani
- Bride’s Shoes: Seychelles
- Bride’s Necklace: Borrowed from Mother’s side
- Caterer: Rico’s Catering
- Invitations: Made by Bride & Groom
- Flowers: Bride, and Bride’s sister
- Pies: Homemade by Bride, Bride’s sister, and Bride’s mom
- Bluegrass Band: Buyin’ Time
- Honeymoon: An off the grid cabin in the Saw Tooth Wilderness